Monday 23 December 2013

W is for Wrap

One of my favourite things about Christmas is wrapping all the gifts. I love all the paper, ribbon, tissue, and tags! This year I have gone for a brown paper theme, with parcel paper and pretty ribbons. I also bought some brown paper sandwich bags to use for the hand-made gifts, as I thought it would give a nice earthy touch.

Wrapped and ready to go!
{Ribbons, Hobbycraft; brown bags and coloured tissue,
 eBay; brown parcel paper, Rymans; tags, WHSmith}
















It's important to me that the wrap that I use can be reused or recycled easily. The brown paper and tissue can go into household recycling, and all the ribbons can be reused for other gifts. I also use a lot of gift bags which get reused until they no longer look the part! Then I take the handles off and put what I can into the recycling. Some of my relatives have been known to iron wrapping paper and reuse it, but I don't go that far!

Happy wrapping, everyone!

Laura x

No comments: